Friday, March 6, 2009

Necron Commission: Done (for now)

Hey guys, Kevin here.

Had a Necron Commission that i just finished (at least this batch, but more on that later) and got this last set (23 warriors, 1 destroyer and 1 converted Heavy Destroyer) done in 4 hours:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now I said "this batch" because the guy may have an entire Phalynx for me to paint after I send him this stuff. In payment, I'm receiving a mixture of money and guard stuff so my Valhallans should be well reinforced soon enough!

Here's a pic of all the Necrons I painted for this commission (1 Lord, 40 Warriors, 2 Destroyers, 1 converted Heavy Destroyer, 10 Scarab Swarms):

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm just really glad I finally finished this thing, I really hate painting Necrons (warriors are so boring, game-wise and model-wise!)

1 comment:

JarGeR said...

those look sweet =)

MiniWarGaming Store