Sunday, November 15, 2009

List Lineup

Well, poll is closed and removed (taking up too much space). So here is the lineup with how many votes they received in parenthesis (for ties I choose the order)

1) Witch Hunters (12)
2) Chaos Space Marines (12)
3) Imperial Guard (11)
4) Tau (9)
5) Chaos Demons (8)
6) Black Templars (8)
7) Space Wolves (8)
8) Eldar (forgot to add them into poll, so they'll go here)
9) Space Marines (8)
10) Demon Hunters (7)
11) Tyranids (7)
12) Dark Angels (6)
13) Orks (5)
14) Dark Eldar (3)
15) Necrons (2)
16) Blood Angels (2)

I will try to post one every two to four days, but it depends on my schedule. I may push Tyranids back a bit just because they'll be getting a new codex in January, but it depends on whether or not I'll be able to get my hands on the codex. We'll see.

Anyways, expect the first list on Tuesday!

No comments:

MiniWarGaming Store