Wednesday, November 25, 2009

GW Intellectual Property Infringement

Hey everyone,
I just got home for my Thanksgiving break tonight and was browsing the interwebs when I came across this digg'd article (it was also on 4chan).

http://digg.com/comedy/Terrible_band_is_terrible_at_photoshop_steals_logo

Other than being a poor album cover in my opinion, the band took a copy righted IP of GW and mythic (Not the chaos star, but the eye of tzeentch).

I will not share my opinion on the issue until I see some more discussion on it in the comments, but I have a feeling the community feels strongly about this regardless.

Discuss!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Lawl, Photoshop fail.

I mean, really? They just superimposed an American flag over the top! Hahah

candiedwhiskey said...

That's better than what I can manage!

MiniWarGaming Store