Thursday, August 27, 2009

Squad Leonus

First of all, apologies for the severe lack of updates this week. Alex and Pat just moved to Washington DC and Portland, Oregon respectively for college (I don't go back to Rochester, New York until labor day weekend, lucky me!) and I got a nice piece of metal slice about three-quarters of an inch through my foot and had to go to the ER and get some lovely stitches on the only day I really had free to paint alot. Figures. Now onto the post...

Man, these pieces of plastic...err...soldiers of man have been sitting in my army case for about 9 months now. This is their second repaint, so they're not the best thing I've ever painted. In fact, they're pretty terrible. The only thing that brightens them up a bit from looking like utter crap are the purity seals and eyes, honestly. Still, it feels good to now have two full tactical squads painted (the ones I use the most too!) On August 31st, when I have my army update, I'll take a full army shot with what's painted so look forward to that!

Photobucket

1 comment:

oni said...

I think they look pretty good. I'm looking forward to the army pic.

MiniWarGaming Store