Wednesday, May 27, 2009

K-K-K-K-K-YEEAAAHHH!



So the results are in and I won the caption contest held on The 25mm Warrior with an astonishing 55% of the votes. To say I was surprised would be a huge understatement. What do I win, you ask? A DEATH KORPS of KRIEG COMMAND SQUAD!!


What's awesome is that Alex and I were just talking about the viability of using Krieg minis, converting them a bit, and using them as Valhallans. I decided I was going to drop some cash on them when we go to Games Day Chicago and then this contest popped up! What a coincidence! The OTHER awesome thing is that these will officially by my squad entry for Golden Demon (boosting the amount of entries I'll have up to four).

To wrap it up: Thank you 25mm Warrior for holding this very fun and original contest and offering this wonderful prize! All the entries were very good (Chris from Order Minoris being my favorite with "Oi Gazgog, I told you ta steal James, red onez go fasta!" :D). Hopefully there will be more From the Warp community contests popping up like this as they really bring the community to life!

Side note: Expect some Valhallan updates in the near future. As I mentioned, my Cadian Battleforce is in and I just need my Pig Iron heads and some ProCreate to come in from The War Store and the conversions will begin!

4 comments:

The Inner Geek said...

Congrats on the win!

Dictator said...

congrats again kev

Tigerstyle said...

Gratz mate, and thanks for the link :)

The 25mm Warrior said...

Your welcome! Was fun!

MiniWarGaming Store