Friday, October 2, 2009

Facepalm

Hey guys, quick little update to let you know Alex and I are still breathing...
It's been nearly two weeks since our last post and three weeks since our last Friday FAQ. To say we haven't been on the ball is an understatment. We're lazy turds :p

Anyways, since college and all that stuff started back up we both have been incredibly busy with classes. However neither of us have stopped painting or anything altogether, we just haven't had time to update the site. This weekend will be my first open weekend since the end of August so I plan on finishing up a Space Hulk Blood Angel I'm painting for Jawaballs' First Painting Contest which promises to have very stiff competition. I'm also painting up a Genestealer to test out how to paint a Leviathan scheme so I can help out my little brother who is planning on starting a bug army up. Not only that, but I also plan on digging up some rules questions online to compile a bunch of Friday FAQs in advance so I won't have to worry about it on a weekly basis as classes beat the crap out of me daily.

Basically I just wanted to come on and apologize on the behalf of Alex and myself for our lack of updates and we promise to update more (Alex just ordered some Ogryn, so that should be one hell of an update when he gets those painted up!)

Real-life is a bitch, eh?

(BTW, if you haven't noticed, I've updated the site's layout. What do you think?)

No comments:

MiniWarGaming Store