Friday, January 7, 2011

Old Comics



Hey guys, just a quick check in.  Time is short, but my Dark Eldar are still in progress.  I'm working on a project right now which is eating up a lot of time- I'm basically building a light controlled sequencer and plan on making a nice compact and cheap circuit from it too.  The design and code are eating away a lot of free time, but I'm getting a lot done.  However, right now I'd like to share with you some comics I drew for my old site Mobius-Comics. I'm no longer drawing for them so I decided to compile all my comics into one post and a small zip file so anybody who would like to look at them can do so easily.  The link to the post is here (it is on my personal electronics blog) and I've included a few comics as examples below.









No comments:

MiniWarGaming Store